Melissa joined the MRHFM family in 2019, and has exclusively worked on malignant mesothelioma cases.
She feels strongly about her work and obtaining recovery for victims of mesothelioma and their families. In her free time, Melissa enjoys spending time with her two dogs (Louie and Doc), Sunday dinners with her family, and rooting for all Los Angeles Sports Teams.
- University of LaVerne - 2017
- California State University Los Angeles - 2014
- Melissa is an associate in the California office of Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd.
- California Bar Association
- United States District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to learn more about your legal rights to mesothelioma compensation, please complete the form below for a free consultation.