Exposure to asbestos is the SOLE CAUSE of mesothelioma. Did you know companies that used asbestos after 1918 knew that it was a dangerous material and was potentially harmful to workers, their family members and the general public? Even knowing these risks these companies hid these dangers from the public.
Even our brave armed forces that fought for our country during wartime were exposed to asbestos. These companies hid the dangers of asbestos from military personnel and as a result more soldiers, sailors and marines died from exposure to asbestos. Sailors were especially at risk as they were continually exposed to massive amounts of asbestos on Navy ships.
Many of the companies that used asbestos have already admitted their guilt and have established trust funds to compensate the victims of mesothelioma. And other companies that used asbestos and that have not already established these funds regularly pay out on claims brought upon them by mesothelioma victims.
Important Things about Your Legal Rights to Compensation:
- TAX-FREE - Since the compensation is not income, all mesothelioma compensation is taxfree.
- OTHER BENEFITS UNAFFECTED - Workers comp, disability or other benefits are unaffected by compensation.
- FAMILY RIGHTS IF LOVED ONE HAS PASSED - Family members still have rights to recover compensation if their loved one who suffered from mesothelioma has passed away.
- NO LAWSUIT REQUIRED - If the company involved has established a trust fund, no lawsuit is required to file the claim.
- NO CLASS ACTION - Mesothelioma claims are not part of any class action lawsuit.
- THERE IS A TIME LIMIT - Claims must be filed within a certain amount of time or you may lose your right to compensation. This time limit varies from state to state.
- MONEY ALREADY SET ASIDE - Often, the compensation has already been set aside for you and if you do not claim it in time the company that exposed you will get the money back.
- NO RISK/NO BILLS - Our firm will never bill you for our work. We only get paid if we recover for you. There is no risk to you.
Because each case is so unique, it is impossible to estimate the value of your claim until you have spoken with an experienced mesothelioma investigator who can trace your asbestos exposure history.
And if you are not sure when you were exposed, these investigators can help find all of your exposures to determine the responsible parties.
For example, did you know that the filters of Kent cigarettes during the 1950s contained the very deadly blue asbestos?
Mesothelioma law is a very complex area of law. Only a handful of law firms devote their full resources to mesothelioma claims.
We are proud to be the LARGEST LAW FIRM exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families. We don't handle auto accident cases or divorces or other types of legal claims.
If you or someone you know has mesothelioma, CLICK HERE to speak with someone at our firm about the rights of mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you. We will come to you and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.