As a mesothelioma lawyer, Bart French has extensive experience working with victims of asbestos exposure and is committed to helping his clients achieve justice.
For the last 10 years, Bart has focused his legal practice exclusively on mesothelioma cases. He has served well over 100 clients, in individual lawsuits, to date. His clients with this horrific disease have ranged in age from 16 to 92, and have come from nearly every state.
Bart has served his clients from start to finish - meeting the client and his or her family at the beginning, investigating asbestos exposures and conducting all pre-trial and pre-settlement activities, negotiating settlements with many asbestos-defendant companies, and taking the case through trial.
Each client's case is unique because no two people have been exposed to asbestos in precisely the same way. Bart's experience with many clients having various exposures allows him to tailor his representation to best serve the client. As a sample but by no means exhaustive list, Bart successfully has represented clients with exposures including:
- Automotive (asbestos in brakes, clutches and gaskets)
- Workplace (often called "premises" exposure through asbestos insulation and many other asbestos materials)
- Naval and shipyard
- Oilfields, refineries and chemical plants
- Trades involving sheet metal, electrical, and pipe fitting work
- "Home Exposures" such as drywall joint compound, flooring and insulation
Bart and his wife Tanya have three children. When not working or spending time with his family, Bart is often cycling!
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers College graduate, 2007
- American Association for Justice
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.