Ms. McDonnell grew up in the Boston area and received bachelors, masters, and law degrees from Boston College. While she began her career on the east coast, clerking at the federal court in New Hampshire and joining Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering in Washington, D.C. after her clerkship, Ms. McDonnell has spent the last 19 years in the West. When she's not working hard for her clients, she enjoys exploring the Pacific Northwest and is an avid paddle boarder, hiker, and skier.
Recognition & Awards
- Graduated from law school magna cum laude.
- Executive Editor of Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review.
- Alaska Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Oregon Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Publications & More
- Comment, “Increased Risk of Disease Damages: Proportional Recovery as an Alternative to the All or Nothing System Exemplified by Asbestos Cases,” 24 Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review 623 (1997).
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.