Not all mesothelioma patients are the same. Some patients are good candidates for surgery while others may respond better to drug treatment without surgery. Simply put, one treatment plan may work for one patient, while it may not work for another. Fortunately, there are a number of conventional, alternative, and new treatments as well as clinical trials that may work alone or in combination to help treat mesothelioma.
- Gene Therapy
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Visual or Guided Imagery
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemoperfusion (HIPEC)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Immunotherapy: Cancer Vaccines and Tremelimumab
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is no charge to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
We will come to you and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.