Hannah is an associate in the firm’s Tampa office. She assists in recovering damages for mesothelioma victims and their families.
She is a native of Tampa and graduated from the University of Florida, where she majored in political science and minored in history. She left Florida briefly to attend American University Washington College of Law, where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. After law school, Hannah practiced as a plaintiff-side civil litigation attorney. She assisted homeowners and other policyholders with first party insurance claims, including sinkhole, hurricane, and fire claims.
Recognition & Awards
- American University Washington College of Law – Moot Court Honor Society
- University of Florida – Cum Laude
- Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Florida State Courts
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.