Julia M. Kerr is an associate attorney at Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd, LLC, where her practice is focused solely on representing victims of mesothelioma.
For almost twenty years, Julia has represented people injured by the negligence of others. She has handled cases across the United States and has tried many jury trials to verdict. She is very active in the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and served on its Board of Governors from 2010 to 2017. Julia is also very involved in several programs that provide free legal advice to persons of limited means and income. One such organization provides free legal advice to people in communities who have been impacted by natural disasters.
Julia graduated magna cum laude from law school. She was awarded the Order of the Woolsack from Saint Louis University School of Law. While in law school, she was a Lead Editor on the Journal of Health Law.
At a previous law firm, she received nine awards for outstanding client services. In 2011, she was recognized by Missouri Lawyer's weekly as having the most reported winning cases.
Julia resides in St. Louis with her husband and son. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family, travel, live music, and fishing.
Recognition & Awards
- Saint Louis University - Recipient of the Order of the Woolsack.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association of Justice
- Missouri Court of Appeals
- Missouri Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit Illinois Bar Association
Publications & More
- Life After Bryan: Intent Under the Anti-Kickback Law, J. Health L., Vol. 32, No. 4, 633 (1999).
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.