Seth is passionate about advocating for the victims of mesothelioma and their families against the negligent and reckless corporations that have wronged them
Seth earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Francisco, School of Law and holds an undergraduate degree in philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. Seth is a lifelong California resident who is originally from the Los Angeles area and currently living in Oakland.
Recognition & Awards
- CALI Award for Excellence in Wills & Trust 2019
- Dean's Scholarship Award Recipient
- Daniel Levin Scholarship Recipient
- Public Interest Law Foundation Grantee 2019
- Student Comment in the University of San Francisco Law Review: Robust Unionism as a Compelling Interest Evaluating the Exacting Policies of Janus, in Vol. 55, Issue No.2.
- California (Pending California Bar results expected in January 2021)
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.