Nate is deeply committed to helping his clients and has helped hundreds receive the compensation they deserve as quickly as possible.
After graduation from law school, Nate served a prestigious two-year clerkship as an attorney with the State of Illinois Appellate Court. His next two years were spent focusing on personal injury, workers' compensation, medical malpractice and product liability cases, always on behalf of the injured plaintiff. Since 2001, Nate has dedicated his practice to representing those suffering from mesothelioma. In that time, Nate has represented individuals from 47 of the 50 States. He has successfully represented mesothelioma victims who have worked in numerous fields, including but not limited to:
- Power House/Power Plant workers
- Chemical workers
- Auto/Heavy Truck Mechanics
- Plastics plant workers
- Cable Splicers/Phone workers
- Paper Plant workers
- Naval and Shipyard workers
- Aviation Mechanics
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Floor Coverers
Recognition & Awards
- $2 Million for Illinois boilermaker
- Over $5 Million for Florida power plant engineer
- $1.6 Million for widow of a Washington State pipefitter
- Over $1.5 Million for a Navy Machinist Mate from Texas
- Over $3 Million for a Louisiana mechanic
- Over $2 million for a Wisconsin sprinklerfitter
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.