Margaret's practice is concentrated on representing victims of mesothelioma.
She fights zealously for the rights of individuals who have been affected by this deadly disease. Margaret focuses her practice on appellate and motion practice, intensive discovery strategy and legal research and writing. She has authored appellate briefs in the United States Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of Illinois, the Fifth District Appellate Court of Illinois, and the Supreme Court of Virginia. Margaret successfully authored and argued Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd, LLC v. 3M Co., 2016 IL App (5th) 150235-U, where she obtained a favorable opinion from the Fifth District Appellate Court of Illinois on behalf of MRHFM clients.
A native of rural Illinois, Margaret comes from a working class background and is the first in her family to attend law school. She graduated cum laude from Washington University Law School, where she received the Order of Barristers for excellence in oral advocacy. Before graduating, Margaret interned at the St. Louis County Prosecutor’s office, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, and a full-service St. Louis law firm. She was also a legal clerk for a St. Louis Circuit Court judge. Her pro bono work is focused on asylum immigration cases.
Margaret is happily married and lives in Kirkwood, Missouri.
Recognition & Awards
- Washington University in St. Louis - Scholar in Law
- Washington University in St. Louis - Order of Barristers
- Washington University in St. Louis - Dean's List
- Washington University in St. Louis - CALI Excellence for the Future Aware (Highest Grade in a Course: Products Liability)
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - Chancellor's Scholar
Publications & More
- Weaving a Stronger Fabric, M. Samadi and S. Rineberg, Trial Magazine, June 2017
- Women in Law, HarrisMartin’s Midwest Asbestos Litigation Seminar, Sept. 6, 2018
- The Importance of Diversity in Asbestos Litigation, Plaintiffs Asbestos Litigation Seminar, May 16, 2018
- Personal Jurisdiction: Evolving Issues in Asbestos Cases, Plaintiffs Asbestos Litigation Seminar, May 17, 2017
- Cross-examining the Purveyors of Doubt Science, American Association of Justice Annual Convention, July 22, 2016
- Doubt is Their Product, Plaintiffs Asbestos Litigation Seminar, May 11, 2016
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.