Lorrette is an Associate in Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd LLC's New York office where her practice is focused on representing victims of mesothelioma and their families.
Lorrette is a former New York State Supreme Court clerk who brings several years of litigation experience to the firm. She works closely with Maune Raichle's attorneys and staff on all aspects of toxic tort litigation across the US. She is passionate about her work and is proud to fight on behalf of those whose lives have been affected by exposures to asbestos. In her free time, Lorrette enjoys reading poetry and non-fiction, observing art, rearing plants, spending time by the water, and volunteering with underserved communities.
Recognition & Awards
- Washington University - Scholar in Law Award (merit-based full-tuition scholarship)
- Washington University - Dean’s List (4 of 6 semesters)
- Washington University - WU Journal of Law & Policy, Editorial Board - Primary Editor
- Washington University - Equal Justice Works Award, Dean’s Service Award for exceptional service in the public interest
- Vassar College - Merit-based full tuition scholarship
- Vasser College - Varsity Squash – Awarded 2007 Seven Sisters Squash All-Tournament Team Trophy
- New York Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
We are proud to be the largest law firm exclusively devoted to mesothelioma victims and their families.
There is NO CHARGE to speak with an attorney at our firm and we only get paid if we recover for you.
WE WILL COME TO YOU and meet with you at your home or other place that is convenient to you.