Lorrette is an associate in Maune Raichle Hartley French & Mudd LLC’s New York office where her practice is focused on representing victims of mesothelioma and their families.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law – St. Louis, MO (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Honors: Scholar in Law Award (merit-based full-tuition scholarship)
- Dean’s List (4 of 6 semesters)
- Washington University Journal of Law & Policy, Editorial Board - Primary Editor
- Equal Justice Works Award, Dean’s Service Award for exceptional service in the public interest
- Vassar College – Poughkeepsie, NY (B.A. in Urban Studies 2009)
- Honors: Merit-based full-tuition scholarship
- Varsity Squash – Awarded 2007 Seven Sisters Squash All-Tournament Team Trophy
- New York
Prior to joining MRHFM, Lorrette clerked for a New York State Supreme Court Justice, where she worked on a wide variety of civil law matters including labor law, Article 81 guardianships, foreclosures, employment discrimination, medical malpractice, personal injury, and Mental Hygiene Law Article 9 proceedings. Lorrette attended Vassar College where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies in 2009. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law in 2013.
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and would like to learn more about your legal rights to mesothelioma compensation, please complete the form below for a free consultation.